Most Malaysian loves to eat maggi as their habit. Maggi is one of the food in the world that are very simple to stored, prepared, cooked and eated. Do you know how to cook maggi noodle in a correct way? Here is a piece of information to share, so that we can remove the potential health hazard of consuming maggi. Do share or display this way of cook maggi noodle in the kitchen or dining room as reminder.
Wrong way to cook maggi...
Normally, how we cook the maggi noodle is we put noodles into a pot with water, boil & ready to eat after boil around 3 minutes.. By doing this when we boil the ingredients into the water, normally mix with MSG, it will change the molecular structure of the MSG, causing it can be toxic.
The other thing that you're not realize is that noodle are coated with wax. It will take arond 4-5 days for the body to excrete the wax after you eaten the noodles.
Correct method to cook maggi noodles...
1. Boil a noodles in a pot of water.
2. When the noodles are cook, take out the noodles and throw out the water that contains wax.
3. Boil another pot of water, add the cooked noodles in the potbof boiling & turn off the stove.
4. When the stove is off and the water still hot, add the flavoring powder into the water to make noodle soup.
5. However, for fried noodles, throw the water and add the flavoring powder & toss it..
This is fact!!!
A large number who age around 18-24 are ending up with pancreatitis either as a swelling or infection of the pancreas due to regular consumption of instant noodles. It is very hazardous..!
OZLYN DEDAH KISAH MALAM PERTAMA NYA DENGAN JOHAN
17 minutes ago